RUBY DUCKY YOU'RE SO FUN!

December 2005 My first bath was a sponge bath.
Not quite what I was hoping for. Did you really think you could trick me with this?

January, 2006 Moving up in this world....to the sink! Now this was a strange experience. Are you people sure you know what you are doing?

February 2006 NOW you're talking! Much better. A man needs a little room to splash around a bit!

December 2005 My first bath was a sponge bath.
Not quite what I was hoping for. Did you really think you could trick me with this?

January, 2006 Moving up in this world....to the sink! Now this was a strange experience. Are you people sure you know what you are doing?

February 2006 NOW you're talking! Much better. A man needs a little room to splash around a bit!

1 Comments:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo Little Man, don't you worry, it just keeps gettin better! Soon you will be splishin' and splashin' all on your own in the big-boy tub!!!This is so great Carey, I love it, and appreciate it! Sure beats the baby-books from when we were kids! WHen I need a little pick-me-up, and a big smile I just visit Ethan's blog!! LOVE,
Auntie E.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home