Saturday, November 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
Daddy's birthday was so fun!


We had breakfast together....like always. Daddy shared some toast with me and we got to drop some on the floor for Lopez. I love watching Lopez eat all the food I drop! This time we even had these cool red balloons to admire! I picked out daddy's birthday card..it has these great big yellow smiley faces. He got some cologne too!


Then daddy came home from work and I surprised him again with a big sign and some balloons. These balloons are so cool. Why won't they let me play with them??



My favorite part of the day was singing happy birthday with Mommy and Susi. Then I got to help daddy blow out his candles. I've been practicing too! I love you daddy! Happy Birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home