Saturday, October 07, 2006





Tomorrow I turn ten months old! It has been a great month, and I am learning lots of new stuff. I can stand-up and hold onto furniture, crawl very fast, say dadda when I see Pa, and mama when I see ma, and the best activity is just throwing things - cars, balls, toys, food, and anything I can reach. Now that I can move so fast, I have also been introduced to pain! Two days ago I fell forward on a stair and now have a black eye! Also, I have two bottom teeth that are trying to cut through, which is VERY painful. What else.....well, I am trying new foods, but still tend to choke when I try non-strained food, I am holding a cup and drinking water,drinking lots of milk, and my favorite of all is still nursing with ma before bed! Overall, I am very very active, and I can wear out Sussie, Pa, Ma, in just a few hours. I am extremely curious and love watching birds and being outside. The pictures are from the creek behind our house. It is my favorite spot, Grandma first showed me the spot when she was here, she would walk along the creek everyday and relax by the river. I miss my grandma!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home