I had a super fun weekend! The weather was much much warmer, and the sun shinning once again. Boy, I am glad the snow is gone!
Saturday we played at the mall on my favorite jungle gym; hung out at Starbucks; and went for a fun walk.
Sunday we went up to Santa Martina to play in the sun, swim, and swing, swing, swing. What fun:)

This is where I want to attend college - I am nervous already; but, so so cute!

Swimming with ma! ahahahahahah!

Last but not least, its time to swing! Higher, higher!
Saturday we played at the mall on my favorite jungle gym; hung out at Starbucks; and went for a fun walk.
Sunday we went up to Santa Martina to play in the sun, swim, and swing, swing, swing. What fun:)

This is where I want to attend college - I am nervous already; but, so so cute!

Swimming with ma! ahahahahahah!

Last but not least, its time to swing! Higher, higher!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home