Thursday, August 09, 2007

It has been a cold winter, they say, the coldest in 40 years in Chile. It has even snowed several times over the past two months, but, the past two days were a big surprise. It started snowing yesterday afternoon, and did not stop until this morning. The great news is that Ma and Pa have two days off of work due to the snow; and, the bad news is that I refuse to put on hats or gloves so I can't enjoy playing in the freezing white stuff. Oh well, maybe next year. The neighborhood ended up with between 6-12 inches overnight. Oh yeah, tomorrow is the folks 5th wedding anniversary. Boy, I wish we all could be in Maui to celebrate...however, the snow will have to do.
P.S. I also just turned 20 months old, and have officially pre-entered the difficult time of limit setting (AKA terrible twos) - which I hate!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home