GRANDPA AND GRANDMA'S VISIT PART II
Grandpa and Grandma Jan arrived Sunday morning all the way from the United States. They were so excited that they didn't even want to rest. (I can relate with that!) So, that same day (Sunday) we took them up to the Farellones Valley. The next day, Monday, Mommy took a half day off of work and they went souvenir shopping at Los Dominicos. Thank goodness I didn't have to go along for that!
Then, on Tuesday, mommy took the whole day off of work and drove them to the beach! I was having a reaaaaaaaaaaaaal hard time pooping and feeling very uncomfortable, so I stayed home with Susi and daddy stayed at work. Mommy and daddy both called me to see if I was okay. They were so happy when I finally pooopped. I could hear mommy and grandpa and grandma Jan over the phone cheering for me!! It was cool!
While I was at home, working on that issue, mommy, grandpa and grandma Jan drove to Vina Del Mar (a touristy beach town) and up to Concon ( another beach town) then down the coastline. They said it was really beautiful. They walked on a black beach with pretty colorful stones, saw sea lions, lots of beautiful rocks (I love rocks!!) and had lunch at a great restuarant by the sea. Of course, mommy felt very nauseas after that meal. I could have told mommy that babies don't like fish! Yicky!!

Grandpa and Grandma Jan on the black beach. They sure like to hug alot.


Finally they came back home and we all spent some time down by our creek. I love it there! Grandpa likes throwing rocks too!!

Yep. We had a fun visit. They left Wednesday, the next day. I think mommy was pretty sad. But she said she was sooooooo happy that I got to spend that time with my grandpa and that we all got to meet grandma Jan!!
Grandpa and Grandma Jan arrived Sunday morning all the way from the United States. They were so excited that they didn't even want to rest. (I can relate with that!) So, that same day (Sunday) we took them up to the Farellones Valley. The next day, Monday, Mommy took a half day off of work and they went souvenir shopping at Los Dominicos. Thank goodness I didn't have to go along for that!
Then, on Tuesday, mommy took the whole day off of work and drove them to the beach! I was having a reaaaaaaaaaaaaal hard time pooping and feeling very uncomfortable, so I stayed home with Susi and daddy stayed at work. Mommy and daddy both called me to see if I was okay. They were so happy when I finally pooopped. I could hear mommy and grandpa and grandma Jan over the phone cheering for me!! It was cool!
While I was at home, working on that issue, mommy, grandpa and grandma Jan drove to Vina Del Mar (a touristy beach town) and up to Concon ( another beach town) then down the coastline. They said it was really beautiful. They walked on a black beach with pretty colorful stones, saw sea lions, lots of beautiful rocks (I love rocks!!) and had lunch at a great restuarant by the sea. Of course, mommy felt very nauseas after that meal. I could have told mommy that babies don't like fish! Yicky!!

Grandpa and Grandma Jan on the black beach. They sure like to hug alot.


Finally they came back home and we all spent some time down by our creek. I love it there! Grandpa likes throwing rocks too!!

Yep. We had a fun visit. They left Wednesday, the next day. I think mommy was pretty sad. But she said she was sooooooo happy that I got to spend that time with my grandpa and that we all got to meet grandma Jan!!
Labels: GRANDPA'S VISIT PART II

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home