HEADS UP!

Okay, here I go! Lifting my head to get a better view.....

ah yes. That's the ticket. Whew. It's a lot of work!!
Hey now....don't mock the mohawk! What can I say? I'm naturally punk!

What a beauty! That's our little girl! I can't believe how fast she is growing! At 2.5 months she is smiling, cooing, lifting her head up and trying to grab things. Her hair is so funny! She's got a natural mohawk that no water or baby oil can tame!
Can she be any cuter?!?

Okay, here I go! Lifting my head to get a better view.....

ah yes. That's the ticket. Whew. It's a lot of work!!
Hey now....don't mock the mohawk! What can I say? I'm naturally punk!

What a beauty! That's our little girl! I can't believe how fast she is growing! At 2.5 months she is smiling, cooing, lifting her head up and trying to grab things. Her hair is so funny! She's got a natural mohawk that no water or baby oil can tame!
Can she be any cuter?!?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home