AT WORK WITH DADDY

Ethan's daily visits at daddy's work.

Ethan and the Secondary Guidance Office crew:
Jared, Julia and Andy - What a TEAM!
Andy's hat for Ethan reads: Future Harvard Graduate
Well, I guess you can never start too young!

Tia Julia loves her little man!!
Sadly, I returned to work this past Monday. This week has been VERY difficult for me. Ethan seems as happy as ever staying home with Sonia, but I feel as if a piece of me is missing. Hopefully this hollow feeling inside will get better. It's also sad for Jared...he misses his lunch visits with his little boy!!

Ethan's daily visits at daddy's work.

Ethan and the Secondary Guidance Office crew:
Jared, Julia and Andy - What a TEAM!
Andy's hat for Ethan reads: Future Harvard Graduate
Well, I guess you can never start too young!

Tia Julia loves her little man!!
Sadly, I returned to work this past Monday. This week has been VERY difficult for me. Ethan seems as happy as ever staying home with Sonia, but I feel as if a piece of me is missing. Hopefully this hollow feeling inside will get better. It's also sad for Jared...he misses his lunch visits with his little boy!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home