I'M 3 MONTHS OLD TODAY!
And I've learned lots of new things. Come a little closer and I'll show you.

I've learned to lift my head up, which is no easy feat, let me tell you.
Here goes....

TADAHHH!!

And I can laugh! Cause life is so goooood......yippee for me!

Can't wait to learn more. There is so much to see and do! Today I cuddled with mommy and daddy. I learned that all I have to do is smile at thier faces peering down at me and they will be held captive!! I'm beginning to see how very powerful I am! I've made my daddy late for work many times by holding him captive! After I let him go to work this morning I cooed up at my mobile while it danced above my head. I learned that all I have to do is cry out once and mommy will turn the music on again and again! And with three short cries I can get her to pull me out of the crib and dance with me. This morning we danced to Morcheeba. (I enjoy a variety of music. I consider myself to be pretty knowledgeable when it comes to music.) I also stood up today (well, with assistance of course). But that only takes a few cries of protests and then I have mommy or daddy's arms holding me upright for as long as I want! Well, its exhausting being me. Time for a little siesta. OH, and for my 3 month birthday I get to have ALL the milk I want!
And I've learned lots of new things. Come a little closer and I'll show you.

I've learned to lift my head up, which is no easy feat, let me tell you.
Here goes....

TADAHHH!!

And I can laugh! Cause life is so goooood......yippee for me!

Can't wait to learn more. There is so much to see and do! Today I cuddled with mommy and daddy. I learned that all I have to do is smile at thier faces peering down at me and they will be held captive!! I'm beginning to see how very powerful I am! I've made my daddy late for work many times by holding him captive! After I let him go to work this morning I cooed up at my mobile while it danced above my head. I learned that all I have to do is cry out once and mommy will turn the music on again and again! And with three short cries I can get her to pull me out of the crib and dance with me. This morning we danced to Morcheeba. (I enjoy a variety of music. I consider myself to be pretty knowledgeable when it comes to music.) I also stood up today (well, with assistance of course). But that only takes a few cries of protests and then I have mommy or daddy's arms holding me upright for as long as I want! Well, its exhausting being me. Time for a little siesta. OH, and for my 3 month birthday I get to have ALL the milk I want!

1 Comments:
Happy 3 Month Birthday Ethan!
I Love You
Uncle Matthew & Aunt Teresa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home