Thursday, April 27, 2006

MY ADVENTURE IN FLORIDA, CONTINUED


Daddy and me waiting for the doctor at the eye clinic. He was trying to distract me, but I was on to him!Turns out my eye is just fine! Duhhh. I could have told them that myself. But noooo, they had to put me through all that torture. The doctor was pretty funny though. He had me going with that squeaking, loud, yellow thing.
What was that? A duck, you say? Ducks are COOL!!



More Family! Yeah. Me with my cousin Jimmy, Great Aunt Ruby and Uncle Grady.
I LOVE ATTENTION!


Hello there, Nanna! Where are we off to next! Wow. Nanna is just like my mommy and daddy. Always on the go! Whew! Know I know where my daddy gets it!


So, here we are, waiting at a hotel room in the Miami airport. Fine with me! We had a looooong wait. TEN hours! Whatever that means. As you can imagine, by parents just couldn't bare to chill out in this nice room here. They had to strap me in this contraption and walk with me ALL around that airport. Although, I must admit, there were lots of people and colors to look at!


TOO MANY people and colors to look at! I just couldn't bare it a moment longer. OVERSTIMULATION, OVERDRIVE!! I demanded that we return here to this nice, comfy room. Ahhhhh. See, wasn't this better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home