Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Very First Trip to the United States

For our Semana Santa break (a week long holiday here in Paraguay), my parents took me to Florida, USA! It was a loooong ways to go, but full of fun things to see and do. We left Sunday, April 9th and returned, Sunday, April 16th. Although, we were supposed to return on Saturday, April 15th...but that's another long story.


My parents are always on the go. I do my best to keep up! I'm beginning to get a hang of this whole traveling business. Since my birth, I have been to Brazil, Chile, the USA and, of course, Paraguay.



This trip was very special. I got to see my nanna again and meet some more relatives...like my grandpa, Roy, Great Aunt and Uncle Grady, cousins Jimmy, Sonda, Tammy and Great Aunt Lucille.



My nanna has lots of cool stuff and GREAT toys! I was very comfy at her and grandpa Roy's house and slept all night every night!


Oh...and best yet! I saw the ocean for the first time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home