Friday, September 14, 2007

It has been a busy couple weeks, but, we have finally arrived at Ma and Pa's first break of the year - 18th of Septiembre week - which means, them all to myself for a week! Yahoo....

Three big pieces of news. First, it was a very sad day last week as we all said goodbye to Lopez. After four years, three houses, and two countries, we had to find a new home for Lopez. He had been very good with me, patient, friendly, and would stay out of my way. But, one morning as Pa tried to move him off the couch, lopez decided to take a hard hard bite at Pa's hand, which left it black and blue, and swollen. So, once he had crossed that line, it was just not worth the risk to keep him here. He is now living with friend's of Sussie.



Second, pa and Ma had a huge huge debate about whether to find out the gender of my future sibling.......well......Ma won! Yesterday, we all found out in the doctor's office that I will have a sister in January. Yeah, i get to be a big brother, and protect my little sister.....Since, she will be here soon, I am in the process of moving into my own room. This is me and Pa reading before bedtime in my new area, right next to their room. I haven't actually slept the night there yet, and if i have my way, I never will;)



Also, as the weather has been much much warmer, we are all back down playing at the creek. I love the water!



Finally, we are all heading to Cuba for the week of fun in the sun. We will spend 3 days in Habana, and four days on the beach in Varadero! Lots of cool photos to come in a week. OK, off to the airport!

1 Comments:

Blogger Troy Redd said...

Hi all. Congrats on the upcoming addition to the family. I am sure that Ethan is going to be a great big brother. Keep spliting 10s and keep an eye and ear out for jobs for us next year.

Troy

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home