Newest Family Members
The Harris household is getting bigger!
Meet our newest family members....

"Gato" - the new stray cat who adopted us. Ironically, she is the same color as the cat in Paraguay who also wandered into our backyard and into our lives. She was also called, "Gato"! Ethan loves feeding her each morning.


And "Lola", our new boxer puppy. Ethan is in heaven!! He is literally giddy with happiness! He loves to hold her leash on walks, feed her, lay down next to her, throw her ball and chase her. They chase each other, actually. It is quite a sight!

Bella is just watching all of this and thinking..."what the heck! I thought I was supposed to be the center of attention!"
The Harris household is getting bigger!
Meet our newest family members....

"Gato" - the new stray cat who adopted us. Ironically, she is the same color as the cat in Paraguay who also wandered into our backyard and into our lives. She was also called, "Gato"! Ethan loves feeding her each morning.


And "Lola", our new boxer puppy. Ethan is in heaven!! He is literally giddy with happiness! He loves to hold her leash on walks, feed her, lay down next to her, throw her ball and chase her. They chase each other, actually. It is quite a sight!

Bella is just watching all of this and thinking..."what the heck! I thought I was supposed to be the center of attention!"

1 Comments:
Wow, you do have your hands full now, don't you?! Lola is a cutie pie and I'm glad that Ethan loves her so much. But no one can outshine your little Bella! :) I finally remembered what you told me your blog address was - you're bookmarked now. :) Dana
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home