SKIN SO SOFT

Dear Ethan, I love cuddling your soft little body before bath time every night. You love being naked...except when it is cold. It is getting colder now as we approach winter time in Paraguay. Last night I had to heat up your bedroom first and give you your bath in your little tub in your bedroom as opposed to having bath time in the cold kitchen. Sleep tight my love!!

Dear Ethan, I love cuddling your soft little body before bath time every night. You love being naked...except when it is cold. It is getting colder now as we approach winter time in Paraguay. Last night I had to heat up your bedroom first and give you your bath in your little tub in your bedroom as opposed to having bath time in the cold kitchen. Sleep tight my love!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home