Monday, May 21, 2007

GRANDPA AND GRANDMA JAN'S VISIT PART I

My grandpa and grandma Jan came to visit me last weekend! It was a short, but fun visit. Mommy and daddy wanted to show them lots of stuff in 3 days! They are always so busy!! But I had lots of fun.


Grandpa was fun to play with! He loves doggies too and played ball with me lots. Grandma Jan brought me all sorts of cool stuff from Alamaba, like an itsy bitsy spider book and crayons for the tub!

Mommy was so happy to see her dad. She felt kind of nauseas the whole time, though. Especially while driving up this winding mountian pass to 10,000 feet! (This was before mommy told me I was going to be a big brother! Guess she didn't know there was another wawa (baby) in her tummy!)

Here we are, one of many picture stops up the Farellones valley. Wish they would stop taking so many photos!!


Another picture!! Awwww come on! I just want to get down and run around with the wild horsies and cows!


They are pretty cute, though!!


Mommy certainly seemed happier when we got out of the car. I knew she was feeling a little nausea, even though she didn't say anything. That must have been why I was crying a bunch in the car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home