More photos and videos from our day at Zapallar!

Pa, Erik, Kyle, and I having a chat. The question of the day was, "Is Floyd Landis guilty of doping"?

Ma, Katie, and I playing in the sand. Yeaaaahhhhh!
It is video time. Our new discovery, thanks to the example from the Whipples in Bellingham. If you do not have a fast connection, it is better to press pause and wait for the video to play before trying to watch.

Pa, Erik, Kyle, and I having a chat. The question of the day was, "Is Floyd Landis guilty of doping"?

Ma, Katie, and I playing in the sand. Yeaaaahhhhh!
It is video time. Our new discovery, thanks to the example from the Whipples in Bellingham. If you do not have a fast connection, it is better to press pause and wait for the video to play before trying to watch.

1 Comments:
Hola amigos!
Great to see Ethan growing up so big. The videos and pictures are great. Are you guys coming up to Bellingham this summer?
-John
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home