It has been a rough week, as I have a stomach virus! Yuck, I can't eat, drink, or play as I just feel really bad. After seven days of horrible "poop" issues, and diaper rash; I finally felt well enough to go on a little journey. So, we all woke up early this morning and drove up into the mountains. Papa had talked about wanting to go to "Yerba Loca" valley for months, as he rides by the entrance on his bike rides to the ski resorts. Well, it was a really amazing place, and I was able to take a little hike at over 6,000 feet, throw rocks into the deep blue creek, and visit with the mules that are used to help climbers that are heading into the high mountains. We would of had some amazing photos with the fall colors, and fresh white snow in the mountains.....but, somehow the digital camera seems to be lost. But, here is a photo of the Yerba Loca valley that we took about six months ago. It was really nice, and Mama said it reminded her of being back home. There were lots of hikers camping, and maybe before winter sets in we will all go for a one night campout...with Lopez;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home