DOWN BY THE RIVER
Fall is here! I like the fall. It is cooler outside now and the little creek behind our house looks more like a river than a little creek. Pa taught me how to throw rocks into the water. I love it down there. We spend our afternoons throwing rocks and walking along the path beside the creek. I hate going inside for dinner. I try very hard to keep my parents out as long as possible. Look how cute I am! Mommy says I am irresistable!

Fall is here! I like the fall. It is cooler outside now and the little creek behind our house looks more like a river than a little creek. Pa taught me how to throw rocks into the water. I love it down there. We spend our afternoons throwing rocks and walking along the path beside the creek. I hate going inside for dinner. I try very hard to keep my parents out as long as possible. Look how cute I am! Mommy says I am irresistable!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home