SITTING UP!
Ethan, I can't believe it! You are learning how to sit up all by yourself. On, Wednesday, May 24th, you were able to sit up without any support from us! Well...for a little while at least!

What...this is nothing! No big deal.

Aaaaah, wait a minute. Something's not right here. I am feeling a little top heavy. Oh no...I think I'm gonna...

topple over! Umph! Good thing bear was here to break my fall!
Ethan, I can't believe it! You are learning how to sit up all by yourself. On, Wednesday, May 24th, you were able to sit up without any support from us! Well...for a little while at least!

What...this is nothing! No big deal.

Aaaaah, wait a minute. Something's not right here. I am feeling a little top heavy. Oh no...I think I'm gonna...

topple over! Umph! Good thing bear was here to break my fall!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home