Wednesday, June 14, 2006

MANY NEW CHANGES AHEAD / SIX MONTHS OLD!

Hello sweetie! You are six months old now! We can't believe how much you have grown. Your friends, the fabulous five, threw you a 6 month birthday party / baby despedida (good bye party) last week. I had some great photos of you with your friends, but we lost them when the computer crashed last night. I will get some new photos soon to show everyone how handsome you are! You are more beautiful everyday.

There are many many changes ahead for our family, Ethan. We only have 13 days left in Paraguay! We are busy getting ready for our big move to Santiago, Chile and our visit to see your famiy in Washington, USA. Mommy and Daddy are so excited for the big move. But we are a little sad too. We will be sad to leave all of our friends behind. It will be very hard to say goodbye to your nanny, Sonia. But she may be able to come and stay with us for a week to help us adjust to the new place. That would be great! She is so good with you and loves you so much!

Well, my love, I hope you sleep tight tonight! You have been waking up a lot the past four nights and mommy and daddy are getting pretty sleeppppppy! I think you know that there are many changes in the air. You are so intuitive! I love you, my sweet little boy! Love, Mommy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ethan! What were your latest adventures? Now that you're not in Paraguay anymore we need updated pictures and stories! Tell your mummy to get onto it as soon as she has a minute! Missing you bunches, big hug from Paraguay, your aunty Julia

9:46 AM  
Blogger thomasross said...

Hey, Carey,

You'll have to send your info out so we can get in touch. I have some great shots of you guys when you were at our place that I think you'd like to have. Hopefully you still have our email so you can write and update us with your address, etc. Love ya bunches

Cynthia

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home