"DAAADDYYY"

"Daaaddyy....Daa...dy.."I said, "DADDY!! DADDY!!" Hey, I think they understood me! "Daaadyyy...daaaa, ddyyyy." Yep. They did,they did understand me! Wow. They sure are making a big deal out of this! They are so EASY to entertain. They really like this dadddee stuff. Okay, okay, just for you I'll say it again... "Daddy!"
Dear Sweet Boy...you make us so proud! You have been practicing with the da da da sound for a couple days. But today you really blew us away with dada! You were laying on your daddy's chest, blowing bubbles into his skin and making him laugh, when you looked up at him with your beautiful blue eyes and said, clear as day, "Daaddy!" I don't think we'll ever forget it! We LOVE you sweet boy!

"Daaaddyy....Daa...dy.."I said, "DADDY!! DADDY!!" Hey, I think they understood me! "Daaadyyy...daaaa, ddyyyy." Yep. They did,they did understand me! Wow. They sure are making a big deal out of this! They are so EASY to entertain. They really like this dadddee stuff. Okay, okay, just for you I'll say it again... "Daddy!"
Dear Sweet Boy...you make us so proud! You have been practicing with the da da da sound for a couple days. But today you really blew us away with dada! You were laying on your daddy's chest, blowing bubbles into his skin and making him laugh, when you looked up at him with your beautiful blue eyes and said, clear as day, "Daaddy!" I don't think we'll ever forget it! We LOVE you sweet boy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home