Mendoza is a wonderful city, a city which radiates Latin charm - there are plazas, cobble stone streets, fountains, lots of children, and the friendly charm. Oy yeah, and the prices in Argentina are incredible compared to Chile!
We stayed at an old classic hotel right on Plaza Independencia. It was so much fun to walk around the plazas, watch the birds fly around, return to Havanna Coffee shop (my favorite place in Paraguay), and just enjoy the friendly people.

With Pa in the plaza

Ma and I chasing birds:)

Pa and I heading for an espresso!

A little music stage for performers in the evening. Until after midnight the plaza is full of families wathing an outdoor movie; listening to story tellers; or buying crafts. A great place.
We stayed at an old classic hotel right on Plaza Independencia. It was so much fun to walk around the plazas, watch the birds fly around, return to Havanna Coffee shop (my favorite place in Paraguay), and just enjoy the friendly people.

With Pa in the plaza

Ma and I chasing birds:)

Pa and I heading for an espresso!

A little music stage for performers in the evening. Until after midnight the plaza is full of families wathing an outdoor movie; listening to story tellers; or buying crafts. A great place.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home